* My bike can go for more than one ride in an hour.
* My bike lasts longer.
* My bike will let me know if something is wrong.
* My bike doesn’t judge my friends.
* My bike doesn’t care about how many other bikes I’ve ridden.
* My bike won’t ogle other bikes.
* My bike doesn’t care about my breast size.
* I don’t have to drink beer before my motorcycle looks appealing.
* I didn’t have to go to Tiffany’s to register my bike.
* My bike doesn’t care if I’m independent, matter of fact she wants me in control.
* I can ride my bike as long as I want and it won’t get limp.
* My bike is always ready and feels up for a ride when I am.
* My bike doesn’t make me late.
* I don’t have to primp before riding my bike.
* If my bike doesn’t look good, I can paint it or get better parts.
* I won’t get a disease from my motorcycle.
* Motorcycles are always ready to stop when you are.
* My bike has a built in vibrator.
* My bike doesn’t have to show off in front of other motorcycles.
* My bike doesn’t care how heavy I am.
* My bike won’t shrink when it’s cold.
* If my bike won’t fire up, I can just replace the battery.
* I don’t have to cook for my motorcycle.
* If my bike is cold I can choke it.
* My bike is always the right size because if it seems too small I can just get a new one.
* My motorcycle can go for multiple rides.
* My bike won’t go for rides by itself.
* My bike doesn’t snore.